Can you believe that September is here? Where has the year gone?
We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. The weather has been beautiful the last two days. The air is officially off and all our windows are open.
Here’s a few photos from the past week that I took with my phone:
1. Worked on several new Razorback paintings for an upcoming gallery show. Exciting!
2. Attended a professional luncheon catered by Jimmy John’s. Two words: Giant Cookies.
3. My friend and co-worker Julie had a birthday and we celebrated Smurf style. Remember her birthday last year?
4. Cardboard cut-out Pugs at my friend Brian’s awesome shop. For my pug loving future brother-in-law who can’t have a dog because of a crazy pet deposit policy.
5. The first Razorback game of the season was on Saturday. We won by a little (51-7). Woo Pig.
6. On Sunday, my mom, sister and I went to the Prairie Grove Clothesline Fair. It’s a huge craft fair held on a Civil War battle field. It was awesome. More on that later this week.
7. I think Lois likes the new office look even more than Jacob does.
8. When we woke up this morning, it was in the 50s outside! Fifty degrees, people. A fall morning called for a fall breakfast. Hot tea, oatmeal and toast are where it’s at on cool mornings.
9. We took Lois to the dog park for the first time since our record-heat wave. Girlfriend is such a little social butterfly. She immediately makes friends with every dog she sees and sprints non-stop the entire time we’re there.
Here’s to a short work week!